The 2016 Jazz Brunch, a benefit event combining music and buffet, takes place Sunday, September 25 from 11 AM until 2 PM at the Crow Valley Golf Club. Proceedings are enlivened by the auction of high-ticket offerings that will create lasting memories for those who win them. Herb Burns of Burns Auction Service returns again this year to conduct the proceedings. The Humility of Mary Developement Committee has announced this year’s prizes:
- Get away in the Quad Cities with one night’s lodging at the new Rhythm City Casino Resort along with two complementary dinners at Robert’s Buffet. Make your date and enjoy its sophisticated interior design, outstanding personal service and modern amenities. Let them envelope you in total luxury and comfort.
- Impress your guests with dinner for 8 at Hemispheres Bistro and experience new dining in the Quad Cities. Share a flavorful meal from Chef Aman Razdan’s modern and globally ethnic menu. Relish healthy, flavorful food choices that use fresh ingredients.
- Make memories in Titletown! This package entitles you to two tickets at the Green Bay Packers’ November 6, 2016 home game with the Indianapolis Colts. You’ll receive exclusive, private air transport from the Quad Cities. Make personal arrangements for an unforgettable weekend!
- Football and Holiday Shopping Week-end in Chicago ~ December 2 – 4, 2016. A great weekend getaway for two couples! Your package includes: A two bedroom condo in the West Loop with parking; two tickets to the Chicago Bears vs San Francisco game on December 4 and a $100 gift certificate to Girl and the Goat for tasty, bold flavored foods with global influence in a fun, lively setting.
- Enjoy your stay at a privately-owned, 2 bedroom/2 bath-room condo overlooking Lake Dillon in Colorado. Located less than five minutes to downtown Frisco and downtown Dillon, it sleeps six comfortably. Lying in the heart of Colorado ski country, it’s just 30 minutes to resorts at Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone and Vail. Hop on the bike trail right across the street! [Transportation to condo not included]
Tickets to the event are available by phoning the HMHI Office at 563/326-1330 and are $75. All proceeds benefit Quad Cities families that are experiencing homelessness. The HMHI program provides housing and support services that promote self-sufficiency.